AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Interrupts

Question asked by VRFuser on Dec 3, 2001
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12"><TITLE>Interrupts</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><P><FONT FACE="Arial">Good morning,</FONT></P><P><FONT FACE="Arial">I have two third party data i/o cards that I am trying to integrate into my VEE application.  I am running VEE 5.0.  Both of the cards sit on the PCI bus.  One is a 32 channel digital input the other is 32 channel digital output.  The 32 channel digital input has COS (change of state) detection.  The card will generate an interrupt on the PCI bus when it sees a transition high/low or low/high.</FONT></P><P><FONT FACE="Arial">My question : Is there a function or panel in VEE to capture this interrupt ?  Ideally I want to capture the interrupt, execute a thread, and then reenter my program at the spot that the interrupt occurred and continue.</FONT></P><P><FONT FACE="Arial">Thanks in advance</FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Arial">Ross Bledsoe</FONT><BR><FONT FACE="Arial">rbledsoe@coinco.com</FONT></P></BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes