AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Agilent Advanced Vee Training

Question asked by hkholmes33 on May 1, 2002
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Greetings:</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>   I'm about to proceed with some shameless promotion, not to spam the reflector but to achieve my own selfish purposes.  In other words----I need help!</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>   I've been trying to attend Agilent's Advanced Vee course for almost a year now.  I've had 4 confirmed classes cancelled at the last minute.  All the classes had some (?) people signed up, but obviously not enough to make the class.  </FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>   The Advanced Vee class is great.  It's a class that everyone should take ------ at least once!  Or at least 5 more people should take it at the same time, hopefully somewhere in the United States.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>    So, if you're out there on the list, and you're thinking: "I really do need to upgrade my skills! or check out that new software!  or I just like to go to class!",  drop me an e-mail or give me a call.  Let's see if we can put together a class for the good folks at Agilent Education and help them justify their positions. </FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Best Regards,</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Howard K. Holmes</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Senior Technical Consultant</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Technology Rentals & Services</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>DFW Airport, Texas</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>972-456-4086</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A href="mailto:howard.holmes@cit.com">howard.holmes@cit.com</A></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A href="mailto:hkholmes33@hotmail.com">hkholmes33@hotmail.com</A></FONT></DIV><DIV> </DIV></BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes