AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Obtaining List of User Functions Within Running VEE Program

Question asked by jcmartin on Jun 3, 2002
Latest reply on Jun 3, 2002 by jcmartin
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META content="MSHTML 5.50.4915.500" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT face=Verdana color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=784195611-04062002>I have developed a tool that provides the name of all User Object and Function included in a VEE file or in all VEE files from some directory. It is nor exactly that you want, but if you are interested on it I could send you.</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Verdana color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=784195611-04062002></SPAN></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Verdana color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=784195611-04062002>regards,</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Verdana color=#0000ff size=2></FONT> </DIV><BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma   size=2>-----Mensaje original-----<BR><B>De:</B> George Tyrrell   [mailto:tdllc01@earthlink.net]<BR><B>Enviado el:</B> lunes, 03 de junio de   2002 23:43<BR><B>Para:</B> vrf@lvld.agilent.com<BR><B>Asunto:</B> vrf   Obtaining List of User Functions Within Running VEE   Program<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hello All,</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Does anyone know of a way to obtain a list   of user functions within a VEE program while it is running?    Preferably into a one-dimensional text array.</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I need to error-check a file whose content will   call certain user functions by name and I need to check for spelling errors   within that file by verifying that the user function actually exists.    </FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>An alternative would be to call the function and   trap an error 517 if it does not exist.</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>George Tyrrell</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>TestDynamics LLC</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes