AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf How do I open Runtime Version in a "Maximized

Question asked by bpittman@comtechefdata.com on Nov 20, 2003
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META content="MSHTML 5.50.4933.1800" name=GENERATOR></HEAD><BODY style="MARGIN: 4px 4px 1px; FONT: 10pt MS Sans Serif"><DIV><SPAN class=230400618-21112003>This also works for NT.  Thanks Brian for the great suggestion!</SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class=230400618-21112003></SPAN> </DIV><DIV><SPAN class=230400618-21112003>Dave Andersen</SPAN></DIV><BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT   face=Tahoma>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> Brian Pittman   [mailto:bpittman@comtechefdata.com]<BR><B>Sent:</B> Friday, November 21, 2003   10:50 AM<BR><B>To:</B> VRF<BR><B>Subject:</B> [vrf] RE: How do I open Runtime   Version in a "Maximized Window"?<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>  <DIV>You can edit the file properties in Windows to allow your .vxe files (or   .vee files) to open with a maximized view every time.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I put the instructions for Windows 2000 into a .pdf file attached to this   e-mail.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Regards,</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Brian Pittman<BR>ATE Design Technician<BR>Comtech EF Data Corp.<BR>tel   480.333.2170 <BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes