AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf matlab pie chart help needed

Question asked by ie on Nov 19, 2002
Latest reply on Mar 6, 2014 by arthurabc
I have just started using the Matlab pie function (Vee 6.01).  Some of the bins I am analysing have zero values in them.  The chart attempts to show this by placing a label next to the pie chart saying <1% for that slice of the pie.  That's fine, but it also comes up with a Matlab divide by zero warning which I don't want.  Anybody have any suggestions?

Ivan Edwards

Senior Engineer,
InfraRed Integrated Systems Ltd.,
Towcester Mill,
Towcester,
Northants (UK).
NN12 6AD.

Tel:   +44 (0)1327 357824
Fax:   +44 (0)1327 357825
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. InfraRed Integrated Systems Ltd. (IRISYS) does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by IRISYS in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.

---
You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com
To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".

Outcomes