AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf VRF run and data flow

Question asked by tw on Jul 3, 2003
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=GENERATOR></HEAD><BODY style="FONT: 10pt Courier New" leftMargin=5 topMargin=5><DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV>Hello,</DIV><DIV>thanks for your help to that topic.</DIV><DIV>But I guess, I have to explain the problem something more exactly.</DIV><DIV>In the beginning I wrote a test program, which with 'From File' arraydatas reads over several 'Get Values'. Between are some drags andcalculations.</DIV><DIV>This small program do perfect.</DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV>After that I insert that part in a bigger program.</DIV><DIV>When I start the 'execution flow' the program take another flow, how Iconnect the execution flow pins.</DIV><DIV>I have 2 gates, behind a junction, which connect the data outputs of thegates.</DIV><DIV>The junction output goes to a 'Get Value' data input.</DIV><DIV>That input starts the running although the 'execution flow' is notactivated ??</DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV>Best regards</DIV><DIV>Thomas Walter</DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV>___________________________________________________-</DIV><DIV>Hello,</DIV><DIV>I have a problem in a program with the run flow, how ist that exacltly withdata outputs, which activate a flow ??</DIV><DIV>My program run not the defined structure !</DIV><DIV>I work with from file, gates, junctions... </DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV>Best regards</DIV><DIV>Thomas Walter</DIV></DIV><DIV style="FONT: 10pt Courier New"><BR><BR> </DIV><DIV style="FONT: 10pt Courier New"><BR><BR> </DIV><DIV style="FONT: 10pt Courier New"><BR><BR> </DIV><DIV style="FONT: 10pt Courier New"><BR><BR> </DIV><DIV style="FONT: 10pt Courier New"><BR><BR>To: vrf@agilent.com<BR>Cc:vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com<BR></DIV><DIV style="FONT: 10pt Courier New"><BR><BR>To: vrf@agilent.com<BR>Cc:vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com<BR></DIV><DIV style="FONT: 10pt Courier New"><BR><BR>To: vrf@agilent.com<BR>Cc:vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com<BR></DIV><DIV style="FONT: 10pt Courier New"><BR><BR>To: vrf@agilent.com<BR>Cc: vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com<BR></DIV>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes