AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf get right number

Question asked by awisam on Apr 1, 2004
Hi Everyone. can anyone help me out?. I need to be able to find the value of capacitance between two tracks on a PCB. I know  this is not exactly Vee stuff but I know you guys are experts in many fields.
If  anyone knows where I can find out how to do this or knows of a good on-line calculator or indeed has an HP Vee program I would be very grateful.

Thanks
Ian George

YOUR NETWORKS - OUR STRENGTH!
KRONE (UK) Technique Ltd
email:  mailto:igeorge@krone.co.uk

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. Access by any other third party is unauthorised without the express written permission of the sender. If you have received this email in error you may not copy or use the contents, attachments or information in any way. Please destroy it and contact the sender on the telephone number printed above or by return email. Internet communications are not secure unless protected using strong cryptography. This email has been prepared using information believed by the author to be reliable and accurate, but KRONE (UK) Technique Limited makes no warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular, KRONE (UK) Technique Limited does not accept responsibility for changes made to this email after it was sent. Any opinions expressed in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Company.
They may be subject to change without notice.

---
You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com
To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".

Outcomes