AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf array input - OK

Question asked by ckayis on Nov 24, 2004
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT size=2><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>Hello,</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial></FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>Thank you for your interest. </FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial></FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>I ve solved the problem by the help of my colleague Zafer Sava&#351;.</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>I m sorry, but I think I couldn t tell the problem clearly.</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>In fact I don t just want to reduce the size of the array.</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>I want to reduce the size of the array when I delete an any array value.</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>Zafer has told me to use the "Delete" button on the keyboard.</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial></FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>Here is the Zafer s solution,</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial></FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>For example, I have an array of values in a costant Real64 object shown below</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial></FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>0000:10M</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>0001:20M</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>0002:30M</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>0003:40M</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial></FONT> </P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial></FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>To delete 20M, </FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial></FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>First delete 20M using the "Backspace" button three times on the keyboard. Now the array takes the form</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial></FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>0000:10M</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>0001:</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>0002:30M</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>0003:40M</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial></FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>Now use the "Delete" button on the keyboard to delete index 0001: and the array takes the form I want.</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial></FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>0000:10M</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>0001:30M</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>0002:40M</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial></FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>Sorry for the misunderstanding and thank you very much for your interest.</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial></FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>Best regards</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial></FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>Cem KAYI&#350;</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>Electronics Engineer</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial>ASELSAN Inc.</FONT></P><P align=justify><FONT face=Arial></FONT></P></FONT></DIV><BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>  <DIV   style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; FONT: 10pt arial; font-color: black"><B>From:</B>   <A title=ckayis@mst.aselsan.com.tr href="mailto:ckayis@mst.aselsan.com.tr">Cem   Kayis</A> </DIV>  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A title=vrf@agilent.com   href="mailto:vrf@agilent.com">VRF</A> </DIV>  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, November 23, 2004 2:13   PM</DIV>  <DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [vrf] array input</DIV>  <DIV><BR></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>  <P>Hello,</P>  <P>An array of frequency values are entered through the constant Real64 object   in one shot, as shown on the attached file.</P>  <P>The problem is, I want to delete the last value(the fifth index) and reduce   the size of the array to 5 before pressing the OK button during program   execution. I don t want to use the "object menu-Properties dialog box"of the   Real64 object to modify the size.</P>  <P>Help will be appreciated.</P>  <P>Best regards,</P>  <P> </P>  <P>Cem Kayis</P>  <P>Electronics Engineer</P>  <P>ASELSAN Inc.</P></FONT></DIV>  <P>  <HR>  <STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000>Dikkat:</FONT></STRONG>  <P></P>  <P>Bu elektronik posta mesaji kisisel ve zeldir. Eger size gonderilmediyse   lutfen gondericiyi bilgilendirip mesaji siliniz. Firmamiza gelen   ve giden mesajlar virus taramasindan gecirilmekte, guvenlik nedeni   ile kontrol edilerek saklanmaktadir. Mesajdaki gorusler ve bakis acisi   gondericiye ait olup Aselsan A.S. resmi gorusu olmak zorunda   degildir.</P><FONT color=#ff0000><STRONG>  <HR>  </STRONG></FONT><STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000>Attention: </FONT></STRONG>  <P>This e-mail message is privileged and confidential. If you are not the   intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. E-mails to   and from the company are monitored for operational reasons and in accordance   with lawful business practices. Any views or opinions presented are solely   those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the   company.</P>  <HR>  <P></P>  <P>  <HR>  <P></P>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as:   ckayis@mst.aselsan.com.tr<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to   "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to   "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing   list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the   mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><HR><STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000>Dikkat:</FONT></STRONG></P><P>Bu elektronik posta mesaji kisisel ve zeldir. Eger size gonderilmediyse lutfen gondericiyi bilgilendirip mesaji siliniz. Firmamiza gelen ve giden mesajlar virus taramasindan gecirilmekte, guvenlik nedeni ile kontrol edilerek saklanmaktadir. Mesajdaki gorusler ve bakis acisi gondericiye ait olup Aselsan A.S. resmi gorusu olmak zorunda degildir.</P><FONT color=#ff0000><STRONG><HR></STRONG></FONT><STRONG><FONT color=#ff0000>Attention: </FONT></STRONG><P>This e-mail message is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender. E-mails to and from the company are monitored for operational reasons and in accordance with lawful business practices. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the company.</P><HR><P></P>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes