AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 08:33:14 +0100

Question asked by VRFuser on Feb 18, 2001
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" http-equiv=Content-Type><META content="MSHTML 5.00.3103.1000" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><DIV>----------</DIV><DIV>VEE Pro 6.01 demos with Agilents 34401a and/or e3632a wanted<BR>----------</DIV><DIV>Hello folks,<BR>it would be my first success, if this mail enters the newsgroup. I am very new to both VEE and measurement at all! What I want now is to control / measure a very simple installation, containing a powersource, a reloadable battery and a lamp. The hardware/software is all OK, but I really need a bit of aid to get to go.</DIV><DIV>I need a program-source (SCPI) in order to obtain continous data from my instruments.</DIV><DIV>I would be very happy for any link, answer, ... that helps!<BR>Robbert Wolters, Fraunhofer Gesellschaft Dresden, Germany</DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV></FONT></FONT> </DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes