AnsweredAssumed Answered

AW: vrf Interacting with C program

Question asked by VRFuser on Aug 19, 2001
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META content="MSHTML 5.00.3018.900" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=891505510-20082001>You can add the Data-input "command" to your "execute program" object.</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=891505510-20082001></SPAN></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=891505510-20082001><P><FONT face=Arial>Mit freundlichen Grssen / Best regards</FONT> </P><P><FONT face=Arial>Hartmut Gohdes</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial>Manager Test Laboratory Microwave Links</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial>Radio Frequency Systems</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>Phone: +49-(0)511 676-2231</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>Fax: +49-(0)511 676-3742</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial size=2><A href="mailto:hartmut.gohdes@rfsworld.com">Mailto:hartmut.gohdes@rfsworld.com</A></FONT> </P><BR></SPAN></FONT></DIV><BLOCKQUOTE style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">  <DIV align=left class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr><FONT face=Tahoma   size=2>-----Ursprngliche Nachricht-----<BR><B>Von:</B> Alejandro Islas   [mailto:aislas@kbtel.com]<BR><B>Gesendet:</B> Freitag, 17. August 2001   19:52<BR><B>An:</B> vrf@lvld.agilent.com<BR><B>Betreff:</B> vrf Interacting   with C program<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hi all, I'm designing a test that needs to   interact  with a C based program. The problem is that such program needs   to obtain some parameters before execution. Such parameters must be changing   during my test. Does anybody know if I can send those parameters to the   executable file through VEE? Im trying to use the execute program (PC)   object, but it seems that I cant send data to the program through   it.</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial   size=2>                  Thanks in advice,</FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial   size=2>               Alejandro Islas Lpez<BR>Kb/TEL Telecomunicaciones Mxico</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes