AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Network control.

Question asked by VRFuser on Jun 26, 2003

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Hi Vrf,</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">        I am currently working on a DataLogging system for a </font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Environmental lab. I currently control about 60 tests at one time.</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">I am using VNC to allow users to access the information </font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">displayed by the program over the local network.</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">The problem is, that I want to set different levels of access.</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">I.e          1. Viewing data.</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">        2. Altering Voltage's & Currents etc.</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Has anybody come across a solution to this problem?</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Any help or suggestions would be  most appreciated.</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif"> Thanks for help in advance</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Regards</font>

<font size=2 face="Arial">Gavin Candy.

Quality Engineer.
BHC Components Ltd
20-21 Cumberland Drive
Granby Industrial Estate
Weymouth
DT4 9TE
England

Tel:         ++44  1305 830734
Fax:        ++44  1305 760670
Email:      gavin.candy@bhc.co.uk
---You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.comTo subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  

Outcomes