AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf - from file text

Question asked by bwalden on Feb 12, 2001
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-2" http-equiv=Content-Type><META content="MSHTML 5.00.2919.6307" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT face="Arial CE">Hello to All,<BR>I am still working with HPVee ver. 3.12 and HP82341D PnP HP-IB card. This "couple" runs on my old system (Intel P133, PnP BIOS, Win95) fine. But </FONT><FONT face="Arial CE">now I have to move to a new one (AMD K6-500, PnP BIOS, Win95) and I am in trouble now. I have installed the same libraries set (HP I/O Lib. ver F.01.02.00), the card uses the same address range and IRQ as in the old system (without any conflicts). I_O Config for HP I/O Libs is able to locate and configure the card but Instrument Finder from HPVee cannot locate the GPIB card in the new computer. So basicly I cannot work with GPIB anymore...</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Arial CE">Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.</FONT></DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV><FONT face="Arial CE">PS. Please do not suggest buying Vee6 - it will not work ...</FONT></DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV><FONT face="Arial CE">Pawel Zylka</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Arial CE">Wroclaw University of Technology</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Arial CE">Institute of Electrical Engineering Fundamentals</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Arial CE">Division of Electrotechnology</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Arial CE">Wybrzeze Wyspianskiego 27</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Arial CE">50-370 Wroclaw</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Arial CE">Poland</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Arial CE">e-mail: <A href="mailto:zylka@elektryk.ie.pwr.wroc.pl">zylka@elektryk.ie.pwr.wroc.pl</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes