AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf PCI Interrupts

Question asked by VRFuser on Feb 1, 2002
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><TITLE>PCI Interrupts</TITLE><META content='"MSHTML 4.72.3713.2800"' name=GENERATOR></HEAD><BODY><DIV><SPAN class=690173914-01022002><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial size=3>I didn't see any responses to my e-mail (kind of surprising nobody has dealt with PCI interrupts).  I didn't necessarily need examples only, if anybody has any suggestions I would appreciate it.</FONT></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class=690173914-01022002><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial size=3></FONT></SPAN><SPAN class=690173914-01022002><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial size=3>Ross</FONT></SPAN></DIV><BLOCKQUOTE>    <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader><FONT face="Times New Roman"     size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> Ross Bledsoe     [mailto:RBLEDSOE@Coinco.com]<BR><B>Sent:</B> Tuesday, January 29, 2002 10:28     AM<BR><B>To:</B> vrf@lvld.agilent.com<BR><B>Subject:</B> vrf PCI     Interrupts<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>    <P><FONT face=Arial>Good morning,</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial>I am trying to     capture PCI interrupts generated by a Data Translations DT351 digital I/O     card.  The vendor says that the digital input port would cause an     interrupt on the PCI bus and an "SS_Event_Done" message would     occur in the windows message handler.  I would then read the digital     input port to see  what bit(s) changed state.</FONT></P>    <P><FONT face=Arial>My question is:  Using VEE Pro on a Windows 2000     system can I get to the windows message handler to access these interrupts     ?</FONT></P>    <P><FONT face=Arial>If anybody has some examples I would appreciate     this.</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial>Thank you in advance,</FONT> <BR><FONT     face=Arial>Ross Bledsoe</FONT> <BR><FONT     face=Arial>rbledsoe@coinco.com</FONT> </P><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes