AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Three cheers for Shawn !!

Question asked by ashley on Nov 13, 2003
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hi All,</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>It seems that many of my problems with VEE (i.e Peek Poke under Win2k Parallel port etc). are sorted for me faster than I can blink by</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Shawn Fessenden |<A href="mailto:shawn@testech-ltd.com">shawn@testech-ltd.com</A>></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>For that I say a million thanks to him (and all the others who regularly help everyone). I just hope the guys at Agilent appreciate him. I reckon he should get full complimentary upgrades from them for his services to the VRF. There are also a few more regular contributors who deserve the same I am sure, it is just that Shawn, in particular, (and Mike Groves) seems to home in on answers to my problems, with an 'as fast as lightening' response.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Just a thought.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Regards,</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Ashley (Smart solutions HULL)</FONT></DIV>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes