AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf VEE Internal Warning - Unknown Keyword - scaleColor

Question asked by paul.sylvester on May 10, 2006
Latest reply on May 10, 2006 by paul.sylvester

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Hi All,</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">I have a VEE program which loads severallibrary modules that have graphs in them.</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">I get multiple VEE warnings that say"unknown keyword, scaleColor".  Clicking OK makes the warninggo away and I can continue.  Well, scaleColor is indeed a propertyfor graphs.  You can see it if you open the .VEE file with a texteditor.  </font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Anyone have any clues?  </font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">There may be some problems because someof this was ported over from UNIX.  Perhaps there is something aboutthe order of the properties which causes a problem.  I am about totry the usual tricks of recreating the graphs from the menu (instead ofcopy and paste) in order to see if that helps.  
</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Paul</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Paul Sylvester
Business Line Ultrasound
Philips Medical Systems
3000 Minuteman Road
Andover, MA 01810

978-659-4836
paul.sylvester@philips.com</font>---You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.comTo subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  If you need help with the mailing list send a message to"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".  

Outcomes