AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf VEE Pro and DT301 & DT9801

Question asked by VRFuser on Jun 23, 2006
I am wondering if anyone can tell me, would I be able to create a program in VEE Pro 6, using a DT9801 card for the A/D Config hardware, create a runtime version of that program and then be able to successfully run the runtime version on a workstation using a DT301 card? Does the DT VPI software make this possible?

Thank you for any information.

Milan L. Bourland
Senior Process Engineer
IWG High Performance Conductors, Inc.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

Este mensaje (incluyendo los archivos adjuntos) esta dirigido solo al receptor senalado y puede contener informacion de caracter privilegiada, privada o confidencial. Si usted no es el receptor senalado o bien ha recibido este mensaje por error, por favor notifique inmediatamente al remitente y elimine el mensaje original. Cualquier otro uso de este mensaje de correo electronico esta prohibido.
---

To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com".
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to
"owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".  

Outcomes