AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf How to get an image from 8596E(Spectrum Analyzer) using VEE

Question asked by jdjeong on Mar 3, 2004
<HTML><HEAD><META http-equiv=Content-Type content='text/html; charset=euc-kr'><title>Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle</title><style> P, li {font-family:ü, arial; font-size:9pt; margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;}</style></HEAD><BODY><p><p>Does anyone know how to get an image from 8596E(Spectrum Analyzer) to Excel?</p><p> </p><p>I have made two programs. One program that can put 8596E(Spectrum Analyzer) data(just data such as Frequency </p><p> </p><p>and Amplitude value) in Excel Sheet for Cellular Phone Hardware Test. </p><p> </p><p>Another program can be printed the 8596E(Spectrum Analyzer)' screen data using printer.</p><p> </p><p>But I want to make a program that can put the 8596E(Spectrum Analyzer)' screen data in Excel sheet using VEE</p><p> </p><p>I am using VEE 6.01 and Windows2000 Pro. Please let me know how to program the situation!</p><p> </p><p>Does anyone have the example about my question?</p><p> </p><p>thanks!</p></BODY></HTML>Ø¢yË«+.n+}("&N.n+zwZnV隊[h :"XW( Ӣ칻 &Þ±iZGj)m     ^jl+j z{r:,zwfz -bf)+-隊P/Ú‚)^Ü¢`!wv  ^x%lzwZ,j 0l+j z{r  

Outcomes