AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf AW: Vee WEB CONECTIVITY

Question asked by VRFuser on Dec 10, 2003
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Nachricht</TITLE><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2713.1100" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><SPAN class=317223507-11122003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>No problem, you may use the 'To/From Socket' function to transmit any Data to a WAMP/LAMP server. Assuming your familiar with Apache-Scripting ('php' ? )), your data is almost realtime within the usual delay chains for web-based services and network traffic.</FONT></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class=317223507-11122003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Using the built-in web server is possible too, but I can not recommend using a data aquicition system as a website server at all. Both security and performance are almost absurd.</FONT></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class=317223507-11122003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2></FONT></SPAN> </DIV><DIV><SPAN class=317223507-11122003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2></FONT></SPAN> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial><FONT size=2><FONT color=#0000ff><SPAN class=317223507-11122003>/Stefan</SPAN><SPAN class=317223507-11122003></SPAN></FONT></FONT></FONT></DIV><BLOCKQUOTE style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">  <DIV></DIV>  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader lang=de dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma   size=2>-----Ursprngliche Nachricht-----<BR><B>Von:</B> php   [mailto:php.home@wanadoo.fr] <BR><B>Gesendet:</B> Mittwoch, 10. Dezember 2003   22:23<BR><B>An:</B> VRF<BR><B>Betreff:</B> [vrf] Vee WEB   CONECTIVITY<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hi</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I would like to know if it is possible with Vee 5   or 6 to gather data from the GPIB (ex: waveforms from a SPECTRUM analyzer)   then </FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>use these data in another application with a   realtime access, for example using it on a website which display the realtime   waveform. I do not want use a file to record and collect data !</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>In fact, my question could be summarized asking;   does Vee can provide web services to propose data which are calculated or   gathered from the GPIB ?</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Many Thanks.</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>---<BR>You are currently   subscribed to vrf as: Stefan.Paulick.extern@brose.net<BR>To subscribe send a   blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a   blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to   this mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com". <BR>If you need help with the   mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". </BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes