AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf using Image List

Question asked by VRFuser on Feb 23, 2004
<html><div style='background-color:'><DIV class=RTE><P>Hi,</P><P> </P><P> Thanks for this Martin I might have to us it if I cannot get the Active X to work.</P><P> </P><P>Simon<BR><BR></P></DIV><DIV></DIV>>From: "Martn Castillejos, Juan Carlos" <JCMARTIN@INDRA.ES><DIV></DIV>>To: "Simon Parfitt" <SIMONPARFITT@HOTMAIL.COM>,"VRF" <VRF@AGILENT.COM><DIV></DIV>>Subject: RE: [vrf] using Image List <DIV></DIV>>Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:16:44 +0100 <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>>You can do it with VEE pure, but with some additional efford. <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>>See next example, <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>>Regards, <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>>-----Mensaje original----- <DIV></DIV>>De: Simon Parfitt [mailto:simonparfitt@hotmail.com] <DIV></DIV>>Enviado el: sbado, 21 de febrero de 2004 15:12 <DIV></DIV>>Para: VRF <DIV></DIV>>Asunto: [vrf] using Image List <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>>Hello guys, <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>>I am trying to associate an image list with a Toolbar control. <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>>I have read the Microsoft web site, which does help a bit but i am stuck. <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>>The VB script says <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>>tlbTools.ImageList = imlTools <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>>I cannot find a way to do this in vee <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>>any help <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>>Simon <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>>   _____ <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>>Find out more about the new range of Premium Web services from MSN. Click here for more  <HTTP: 2743??PS="" 8HMBENUK g.msn.com> information. --- <DIV></DIV>>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: jcmartin@indra.es <DIV></DIV>>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". <DIV></DIV>>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". <DIV></DIV>>To send messages to this mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com". <DIV></DIV>>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". <DIV></DIV>>Send your favorite VEE example to "VRF-EXAMPLES@agilent.com" for possible inclusion in VEE 7.0! <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <DIV></DIV>>Este correo electrnico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, contiene informacin de carcter confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su destinatario o destinatarios. Queda prohibida su divulgacin, copia o distribucin a terceros sin la previa autorizacin escrita de Indra. En el caso de haber recibido este correo electrnico por error, se ruega notificar inmediatamente esta circunstancia mediante reenvo a la direccin electrnica del remitente. <DIV></DIV>> <DIV></DIV>>The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is prohibited without the prior written consent of Indra. If you have received this communication in error, please, notify the sender by reply e-mail <DIV></DIV>>|| selectionimegalist.vee >> <DIV></DIV></div><br clear=all><hr>Find out more about the new range of Premium Web services from MSN.  <a href="http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUK/2737??PS=">Click here for more information.</a> ---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>Send your favorite VEE example to "VRF-EXAMPLES@agilent.com" for possible inclusion in VEE 7.0!</html>  

Outcomes