AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Re USB Devices

Question asked by VRFuser on Mar 14, 2004

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">I agree with those suggested this may water the information base down.</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">As, many of you, I have no time to mess around with a forum. I do E-mail</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">when there is time (and interest) because it is quick & easy.</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">I can, however, see the desire for this. Les Hammer's suggestion to </font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">automatically forward this information to a forum (database of some sort)</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">would be useful, especially when we are looking for past information.</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">This would take a great deal of time on someone's part to organize</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">to provide the maximum benefit to us users. It would have to pay $$$</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">to do it [we need an entrepreneur here]. Agilent would best be suited to</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">the task, since they would benefit the most from the knowledge base.

Regards</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">...Rob

Rob Marquardt
Rockwell Automation / Allen-Bradley
1201 So. 2nd St. / T131
Milwaukee, WI. 53204-2496
USA

ramarquardt@ra.rockwell.com
414-382-3098
414-382-4820 (FAX)

</font>---You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.comTo subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  

Outcomes