AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf SAD DAY

Question asked by VRFuser on Mar 31, 2004
Latest reply on Mar 31, 2004 by VRFuser

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Hello Agilent,</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Agilent products including VEE are suppose to help us build good business. True, I've seen both Agilent software and hardware always a product to beat.</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">But with VEE, my observation is that Agilent has a very good product being sold through a very poor marketing approach. Marketing people at Agilent should do more work to sell VEE and not just let the Agilent name do the marketing. Whenever I offer services, I collide with people using CVI/Labview and more often I see potential customer tend to use NI hardware just because NI users have more "Prints and Advertisements" to show that they are "more" popular. During product presentation, here's how each side sounds:</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif"><u>NI proponent:</u></font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">"Their SERVICES powered by CVI/LABVIEW".</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif"><u>Vee proponent:</u></font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">"VEE (From AGILENT - I have to mention HP/Agilent + blah,blah...) powered by our SERVICES"</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">"Our SERVICES powered by VEE (From AGILENT - I really really have to mention HP/Agilent + blah,blah...)"</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">It's a pity that we still have to focus marketing for VEE when their are Agilent people who are supposed to do that. Next time, please give more pages on your product catalogs/brochures for VEE. Honestly, their is nothing to be ashamed of about VEE because I (and other users) can attest that they do and finish more work with VEE than CVI/Labview.</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Regards.</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Ronald </font>---You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.comTo subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  

Outcomes