AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf =?iso-8859-1?Q?R=E9f=2E_=3A_vrf_Parallel_Port_using_DriverX?=

Question asked by VRFuser on Mar 29, 2004
Latest reply on Mar 29, 2004 by VRFuser

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Hello,</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Here is a good solution for communication with parallel port.</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Use DriverLINX Port I/O Driver for Win95 and WinNT.</font>
<font size=2 face="sans-serif">It also works well under win2000.</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Apparently they've done a new release that works under Win XP.</font>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Try the following link :</font>
<a href=http://www.driverlinx.com/DownLoad/dnload.htm#Windows%2095/NT%20Port%20I/O%20Driver><font size=2 color=blue face="sans-serif">http://www.driverlinx.com/DownLoad/dnload.htm#Windows%2095/NT%20Port%20I/O%20Driver</font></a>

<font size=2 face="sans-serif">Gilles.</font>

<table width=100%><tr valign=top><td><td>

<font size=1 face="sans-serif"><b>paul.sylvester+FromInterNet@philips.com</b></font><p><font size=1 face="sans-serif">2004-03-26 21:31</font>
<font size=1 face="sans-serif">Veuillez rpondre  paul.sylvester+FromInterNet</font>
<td><font size=1 face="Arial">        </font>
<font size=1 face="sans-serif">        Pour :        VRF |vrf@agilent.com></font>
<font size=1 face="sans-serif">        cc :        (ccc : Gilles Leclerc/CFR/SC/PHILIPS)</font>
<font size=1 face="sans-serif">        Objet :        [vrf] Parallel Port using DriverX</font>
<font size=1 face="sans-serif">        Categorie:</font><font size=2 face="sans-serif">        </font>
</table>

<font size=2 face="Courier New">

Hi All,

I want to do some bit pushing (reading and writing) on a Parallel Port
under Win XP.

I have saved and read most of the postings from the past 2 years and have a
separate archive put aside for parallel ports.  I see no mention of the
DriverX package from Tetradyne software though.  Since I already have a
license for this,  I would like to use it with VEE 6.x but I do not have
the time to learn all the ins and outs in a proper manner.

Anyone got examples or advice that they don't mind sharing.

Thanks!

Paul

Paul Sylvester
Business Line Ultrasound
Philips Medical Systems
3000 Minuteman Road
Andover, MA 01810

978-659-4836
paul.sylvester@philips.com

---
You are currently subscribed to vrf as: gilles.leclerc@philips.com
To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
</font>

---You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.comTo subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  

Outcomes