AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf font-char set

Question asked by VRFuser on Jan 21, 2004
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META content="MSHTML 5.50.4807.2300" name=GENERATOR></HEAD><BODY><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=085144507-22012004>Is there a way to run a batch-file or exe without using I/O -> Execute Program? In VEE6.1 this otion is not available.</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Mit freundlichem Gru</FONT></P><P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Alexander Levi<BR></FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=2>Entwicklung / Konstruktion</FONT> <BR><I><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=2>development / engineering</FONT></I><BR><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>______________________________<BR><B></B></FONT><B><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=2>er</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#ff9900 size=2>a</FONT><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2> - contact GmbH<BR></FONT></B><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=2>Gewerbestrae 44<BR>D-75015 Bretten</FONT> </P><DIV><U><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2></FONT></U> </DIV>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>Send your favorite VEE example to "VRF-EXAMPLES@agilent.com" for possible inclusion in VEE 7.0!</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes