AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Spam? Fw: choose defult printer between two

Question asked by awisam on Mar 15, 2004
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1255"><META content="MSHTML 5.50.4308.2900" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><FONT color=#0000ff>Hi </FONT><A title=Detlef.Baranski@PILKINGTON.de href="mailto:Detlef.Baranski@PILKINGTON.de">Baranski</A></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>who can i use 2 Vee programs one Vee program is calling the other one  you send that i can Vee uses always the printer which is stored in the preferences who can i change this preferences to another printer.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>thanks</FONT></DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV>----- Original Message ----- </DIV><DIV style="FONT: 10pt arial"><DIV style="BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A title=Detlef.Baranski@PILKINGTON.de href="mailto:Detlef.Baranski@PILKINGTON.de">Baranski, Detlef</A> </DIV><DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=vrf@agilent.com href="mailto:vrf@agilent.com">VRF</A> </DIV><DIV><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, March 11, 2004 5:28 PM</DIV><DIV><B>Subject:</B> [vrf] AW: choose defult printer between two</DIV></DIV><DIV><BR></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=989132115-11032004>Hi there,</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=989132115-11032004>this was an old question , and a want to have for a new Vee version: different printer objects.</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=989132115-11032004>Just one thing as a start: Vee uses always the printer which is stored in the preferences.</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=989132115-11032004>One easy way to use 2 different printers is to use 2 Vee programs, one Vee program is calling the other one then.</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=989132115-11032004>One other possibility is to use sendkeys program to simulate the manual switching  to an other printer which you do normally by mouseclicks.</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=989132115-11032004>The best solution so far was a program from Shawn to switch for different printers- it was not so easy to get this final solution.</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=989132115-11032004>I have to look for that, but maybe one other of the list can supply it faster.</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=989132115-11032004></SPAN></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face="Times New Roman" color=#0000ff size=2><SPAN class=989132115-11032004>Again, it would be a nice thing to have different printer objects in VEE. Maybe with .net and VEE 7 the solution for this task gets easier now ??</SPAN></FONT></DIV><BLOCKQUOTE>  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma   size=2>-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----<BR><B>Von:</B> Wisam Alyan   [mailto:awisam@avx.co.il]<BR><B>Gesendet:</B> Donnerstag, 11. März 2004   15:36<BR><B>An:</B> VRF<BR><B>Betreff:</B> [vrf] choose defult printer between   two<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>hi all :</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I have question ,,,,i have two printers which   defined in my PC ...  i build program in hpvee 5 a new program .... what   i want to do if i can control in hpvee which printer i want to print   with ..... what i mean is : if there is a code that i can from it    switch in my program to choose the defult printer ....</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>if any one try this before .... </FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>can any one help me with this.... i would be very   thankful</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>i hope i explain my question very well   </FONT></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>thanks very much </DIV>  <DIV>wisam</DIV></FONT></DIV>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as:   Detlef.Baranski@PILKINGTON.de<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to   "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to   "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,   email "vrf@agilent.com". <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a   message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". <BR>-- <BR>This message has   been scanned for viruses and <BR>dangerous content by AVX Israel E-Mail system   and is believed to be clean. </BLOCKQUOTE>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: awisam@avx.co.il<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com". <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". <BR>-- <BR>This message has been scanned for viruses and <BR>dangerous content by AVX Israel E-Mail system and is believed to be clean. <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>This message and any attachments are confidential, for the exclusive use of the addressee and may be legally privileged. Any other distribution, use or reproduction is unauthorised and prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your system. </FONT></P><BR><P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Visit our internet site at http://www.pilkington.com</FONT></P>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY><br />-- <br />This message has been scanned for viruses and<br />dangerous content by AVX Israel E-Mail system  and is believed to be clean.</HTML>  

Outcomes