AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf WG: - Sheet of DirectIO Codes of different NA s available!

Question asked by detlef.baranski on Apr 8, 2004
<html><head><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 10 (filtered)"><style><!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face     {font-family:Tahoma;     panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal     {margin:0in;     margin-bottom:.0001pt;     font-size:12.0pt;     font-family:"Times New Roman";}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink     {color:blue;     text-decoration:underline;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed     {color:purple;     text-decoration:underline;}p     {margin-right:0in;     margin-left:0in;     font-size:12.0pt;     font-family:"Times New Roman";}span.EmailStyle17     {font-family:"Times New Roman";     color:windowtext;     font-weight:normal;     font-style:normal;     text-decoration:none none;}@page Section1     {size:8.5in 11.0in;     margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}div.Section1     {page:Section1;}--></style></head><body lang=EN-US link=blue vlink=purple><div class=Section1><p class=MsoNormal><font size=3 face="Times New Roman"><span style='font-size:12.0pt'>Hello from </span></font>Gregg C Levine</p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=3 face="Times New Roman"><span style='font-size:12.0pt'>I agree. </span></font>Shawn, they certainly should pay. On adifferent, but related note, both Apple, who had an academic program, <i><spanstyle='font-style:italic'>and </span></i>IBM, as well. The one for IBM, ranlonger. </p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=3 face="Times New Roman"><span style='font-size:12.0pt'> </span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=3 face="Times New Roman"><span style='font-size: 12.0pt'>Shawn</span></font>, don’t pick Comcast, pick AT&T/Covad,for DSL, tell them, I sent you. But, however, if you’ve already chosenComcast, good luck.</p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=3 face="Times New Roman"><span style='font-size:12.0pt'>-------------------
</span></font>Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
------------------------------------------------------------
"The Force will be with you...Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi</p><div style='border:none;border-left:solid blue 1.5pt;padding:0in 0in 0in 4.0pt'><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Tahoma><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma'>-----Original Message-----
<b><span style='font-weight:bold'>From:</span></b> </span></font><font size=2  face=Tahoma><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma'>Richard</span></font><font size=2 face=Tahoma><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma'> </span></font><font  size=2 face=Tahoma><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma'>Wilson</span></font><fontsize=2 face=Tahoma><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma'>[mailto:wilsonr@ucalgary.ca]
<b><span style='font-weight:bold'>Sent:</span></b> </span></font><font size=2 face=Tahoma><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma'>Thursday, April 08, 2004</span></font><font size=2 face=Tahoma><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma'> </span></font><font size=2 face=Tahoma><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma'>4:43 PM</span></font><font size=2face=Tahoma><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma'>
<b><span style='font-weight:bold'>To:</span></b> </span></font><font size=2 face=Tahoma><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma'>VRF</span></font><fontsize=2 face=Tahoma><span style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Tahoma'>
<b><span style='font-weight:bold'>Subject:</span></b> [vrf] Error bars in Excelchart with Active X?</span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=3 face="Times New Roman"><span style='font-size:12.0pt'> </span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal style='margin-bottom:12.0pt'><font size=3face="Times New Roman"><span style='font-size:12.0pt'>Dear VRF,

This one escaped the board last time I posted. Has anyone tried to put errorbars on Excel charts using ActiveX from within VEE?

Shawn, nice to have you back. Agilent should pay for your cable internet (andprovide you with in-home wireless networking) for all the help you give theirsales staff by supporting this board. Incidentally, I believe that Apple are <i><spanstyle='font-style:italic'>only</span></i> in business today because of theirpresence in the academic and research world.

Best wishes and happy surfing,
Richard.

On Apr 8, 2004, at 12:40 PM, BAYES,SCOTT (A-Loveland,ex1) wrote:

------------------------------------------
Dr. Richard J.A. Wilson
University of Calgary, </span></font></p></div></div>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></html>  

Outcomes