AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf VEE-Programmers in South of Bavaria, Germany

Question asked by VRFuser on Mar 29, 2004
Latest reply on Mar 29, 2004 by VRFuser
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hello VRFers,</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I know Stefan (<A href="mailto:stefan.paulick@urbeli.com">stefan.paulick@urbeli.com</A>) , who lives really near by, from VRF. He had the idea for a meeting of all VEE-programmers in our area to talk about VEE (and other things  ).</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE THE FOUNDATION OF A NEW "VEREIN" (=club) !</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I think this to be a real good idea as our area is not really "Silicon Valley of Germany", but more suitable for spending holidays and it is not easy to find somebody, who is concerned with "something strange" like VEE.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>So, if there is any other VRFer in our area(*), who is interested in a  meeting, would you please contact me <U>directly</U> by mail,</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>( <A href="mailto:p.weber@pcmess.de">p.weber@pcmess.de</A>) not to disturb the more technical discussions -I'd never miss- on VRF.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>(*) which includes Munich-area as well, which is "Silicon-Valley of Bavaria" !</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thank you <STRONG>all</STRONG> for reading this.</FONT></DIV><DIV><STRONG><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT></STRONG> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Peter</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A href="http://www.pcmess.com">www.pcmess.com</A><BR>Birkenweg 8<BR>D-87677 Stoettwang<BR>Tel: +498345482</FONT></DIV>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes