AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Configuring/changing Access Databases from VEE

Question asked by VRFuser on Jun 7, 2004
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 6.0.6556.0"><TITLE>Configuring/changing Access Databases from VEE</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><!-- Converted from text/rtf format --><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Hi,</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">I currently have a VEE program that stores all data to a Microsoft Access Database using ActiveX commands. When I need to add new tables/columns to the database (because of new data to be stored) I have to release a new blank database to everyone to be used with my new VEE code. I would like to make these changes to the database automatically using VEE, but I can not access any help menu through the Function and Object Browser (this works with Word ActiveX, but not DAO for some reason), so cannot look up any examples or information on this. Can anyone help?</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Glenn Lindsay</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Agere Systems</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">UK</FONT></P>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes