AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Fw: choose always spacific printers

Question asked by awisam on May 8, 2004
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1255"><META content="MSHTML 5.50.4308.2900" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV> </DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>HI ALL :</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>please I have question ... I have hpvee 5 which run on windows 98</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I build program in hpvee ..... this program print report using excel ..... but my problem is with operators .... I run the program in different PC .... because this PC working on server 5 printers define on it   ....each printer placed into another section in my company ..... so  the operators always change between the 5 printer  ... and as you know in hpvee when I want to print something it always talk the default printer which define on this PC ..... so please if there is a way to set in my program a specific printer between these 5 printers ... and always this printer will be default for hpvee ... even if the operator change to another printer ...my program every time change the default printer that define in my program.... </FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I hope I explain my self very clearly ...</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>thanks</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>wisam</FONT> </DIV>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY><br />-- <br />This message has been scanned for viruses and<br />dangerous content and is believed to be clean.</HTML>  

Outcomes