AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf receiving email messages with vee

Question asked by VRFuser on Apr 27, 2004
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=GENERATOR></HEAD><BODY><DIV><SPAN class=326373110-28042004><FONT size=2>Hello,</FONT></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class=326373110-28042004><FONT size=2></FONT></SPAN> </DIV><DIV><SPAN class=326373110-28042004><FONT size=2>Could someone tell me how i can receive email messages with my vee program?</FONT></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class=326373110-28042004><FONT size=2>i could use this for my automated tests.</FONT></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class=326373110-28042004></SPAN> </DIV><DIV><SPAN class=326373110-28042004><FONT size=2></FONT></SPAN> </DIV><DIV class=Section1><P><B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: green">Stijn Deblancq</SPAN></B><B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black"><BR>ADVANTRA INTERNATIONAL</SPAN></B></P><P><B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black">Software Engineer</SPAN></B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black"><BR></SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Wingdings">(</SPAN><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: silver"> </SPAN><B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: black">Work Tel#: </SPAN></B><B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: blue">+32 (0) 56-23.94.42</SPAN></B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 7.5pt; COLOR: black"><BR></SPAN><B><SPAN style="COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Wingdings">+</SPAN></B><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 7.5pt; COLOR: black"> </SPAN><U><SPAN style="COLOR: black; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt">mailto: <A href="mailto:stijn.deblancq@advantra.com">stijn.deblancq@advantra.com</A></SPAN></U><U><SPAN style="COLOR: navy; mso-bidi-font-size: 10.0pt"> </SPAN></U><U><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 7.5pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></U></P><P style="MARGIN-LEFT: 36pt">- - - - - - - Appended by Advantra. - - - - - - -<BR>This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.</P></DIV><DIV> </DIV>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes