AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf TEK AD007 and VEE Pro7?

Question asked by VRFuser on May 5, 2004
<html><head><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=us-ascii"><meta name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 10 (filtered)"><style><!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal     {margin:0cm;     margin-bottom:.0001pt;     font-size:12.0pt;     font-family:"Times New Roman";}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink     {color:blue;     text-decoration:underline;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed     {color:purple;     text-decoration:underline;}span.EmailStyle17     {font-family:Arial;     color:windowtext;}@page Section1     {size:595.3pt 841.9pt;     margin:3.0cm 2.0cm 3.0cm 2.0cm;}div.Section1     {page:Section1;}--></style></head><body lang=DA link=blue vlink=purple><div class=Section1><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Hi all,</span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>I’m new here.</span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> </span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Does anyone have experience with the Tektronix AD007GBIP/LAN adapter and VEE Pro7?</span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> </span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>I can’t figure out what to do here. I haveinstalled the latest Agilent IO libraries and the adapter works fine with the AgilentE4444A benchlink program for my ESA spectrum analyzer. </span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> </span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>But VEE Pro7 will not connect to this device. Anyhelp would be appreciated.</span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>(I have tried connecting as gibpi0,4 (704) with thecorrect lan gateway, pure TCIP and with the vxipnp driver for the ESA analyzer.)</span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Many thanks in advance.  </span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 face=Arial><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial'> </span></font></p><div><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 color=black face=Arial><span lang=EN-USstyle='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>Med venlig hilsen/Bestregards </span></font><st1:PersonName><font size=2 color=black face=Arial><span lang=EN-US style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'>Michael Gamst</span></font></st1:PersonName></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=2 color=black face=Arial><span lang=EN-USstyle='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:Arial;color:black'> </span></font></p><p class=MsoNormal><font size=3 face="Times New Roman"><span lang=EN-USstyle='font-size:12.0pt'> </span></font></p></div></div>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></html>  

Outcomes