AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Error launching IO config

Question asked by VRFuser on Oct 6, 2004
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2658.2"><TITLE>RE: [vrf] RE: Error launching IO config</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><P><FONT SIZE=2>I loaded rev M off of the ADN and it loaded and worked fine.  I'm back in business</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Thanks</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Ross</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>-----Original Message-----</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>From: Shawn Fessenden [<A HREF="mailto:shawn@testech-ltd.com">mailto:shawn@testech-ltd.com</A>]</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 9:24 AM</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>To: VRF</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Subject: [vrf] RE: Error launching IO config</FONT></P><BR><P><FONT SIZE=2>> "Cannot Load C:Program FilesAgilentIO Librariesintfcfgcfutil32.dll"</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>If the message is from Windows, check to make sure the named file is in the</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>named location. If not, copy or move it there. I checked the filename and it</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>is correct. I thought maybe it should be "cfgutil32.dll" but it's not.</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Still, mine is M.01.01.04.</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>If it is there, it's probably corrupt or there's an address collision and it</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>can't rebase. What happens if you try to call LoadLibrary with it? Yeah, if</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>it was corrupt it would say "x is not a valid x". So I guess that's out.</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>On second thought, I never heard of a dll not rebasing when necessary. It's</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>possible but not very likely.</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>If the message is from the IO Manager app itself, all bets are off.</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>-SHAWN-</FONT></P><BR><P><FONT SIZE=2>---</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: RBLEDSOE@Coinco.com</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</FONT></P>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes