AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Several questions to deal with the windows a program.

Question asked by VRFuser on Oct 6, 2004
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"><html><head>  <meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type">  <title></title></head><body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000">Any code example please?

Shawn Fessenden wrote:
<blockquote cite="midLYRIS-2341420-564590-2004.10.06-06.46.50--pvergara%23tqr.biz@it.lists.it.agilent.com" type="cite">  <blockquote type="cite">    <pre wrap="">I would like to know how to do that the panels from my veeprogram appear maximized.    </pre>  </blockquote>  <pre wrap=""><!---->Find the window handle and send a WM_MAXIMIZE message. Finding a VEE panelwindow handle is a kind of a tough job though. Georg has a decent solutionto that problem using WindowFromPoint. If it's only the main executionwindow that you mean, then it's much easier. Lookup "command line options"in the VEE help. You can start your runtime window at any size you choose,as well as maximized.  </pre>  <blockquote type="cite">    <pre wrap="">Also I would like to know what is the method to unshow theclosing button from my vee panels.    </pre>  </blockquote>  <pre wrap=""><!---->Find the panel's window handle and get it's window style withGetWindowLong(hWnd, GWL_STYLE). Remove the WS_CAPTION bit. Reset the stylewith SetWindowLong(hWnd, GWL_STYLE, new_value) and redraw the window frameby sending WM_NCPAINT. Again, if it's the runtime main window, there's acommand line option that prevents closing. I think it's calleddisallowclose? It's in the help.-SHAWN----You are currently subscribed to vrf as: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:pvergara@tqr.biz">pvergara@tqr.biz</a>To subscribe send a blank email to "<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com">join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com</a>".To unsubscribe send a blank email to "<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com">leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com</a>".To send messages to this mailing list,  email "<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:vrf@agilent.com">vrf@agilent.com</a>".  If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com">owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com</a>".  </pre></blockquote>
---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></html>  

Outcomes