AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf VEEs are not found

Question asked by VRFuser on Jul 1, 2004
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META content="MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>IT WORKS !!</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thank you Stefan for the German screenshots. Though they are not WIN98, I could make it: "Ordneroptionen..." I found under "Ansicht" in the menu-bar of "Arbeitsplatz". I still don't know the translation into "original" English of those terms!</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks to the others (and Shawn), who gave the same solution: |space> "%1".</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I thought, DOS was out of fashion, it is not ! (I used these variables a long time ago, when I wrote elaborate batch-files.)</FONT></DIV><DIV> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Concerning the screenshots:</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I use "jascap32.exe", an old relict of the days of  Windows 1.3, which still works under WIN98(and up ?).</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I learned from your messages, that "new Windows" has this feature again as in the old DOS-days: press PRINT-button (or DRUCK in German).</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>So it seems to me, that I must install a newer Windows. (I'd like to install my version of VEE7, but WIN98 1st doesn't accept it !). But it's so horrible, to be busy one week installing all that programs and reconstructing the old known desktop!!</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>--> This is MY problem !!  </FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks again and have a nice time working with VEE</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Peter</FONT></DIV><DIV><A href="http://www.pcmess.com"><FONT face=Arial size=2>www.pcmess.com</FONT></A><BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>Birkenweg 8<BR>D-87677 Stoettwang<BR>Tel: +498345482</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes