AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf A question about VEE Automation Server

Question asked by fmartinez on Jul 14, 2004

Hi,

I'm using the VEE 6.2 Automation Server to call some VEE functions with integrated Matlab code, and i have the next problem:
Each time I run my program i get a matlab.exe and a vee.exe alive processes in the Windows Task Manager.
If i run my program 10 times i get 20 processes (10 matlab and 10 vee processes eating Windows memory resources).
I use the Unload() method to close access to the vee library but it seems that vee.exe and matlab.exe are not really closed.

Is there any way to close vee.exe and matlab.exe after i use the VEE functions in the VEE Automation Server?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards.

Fran
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Este correo electrnico y, en su caso, cualquier fichero anexo al mismo, contiene informacin de carcter confidencial exclusivamente dirigida a su destinatario o destinatarios. Queda prohibida su divulgacin, copia o distribucin a terceros sin la previa autorizacin escrita de Indra. En el caso de haber recibido este correo electrnico por error, se ruega notificar inmediatamente esta circunstancia mediante reenvo a la direccin electrnica del remitente.

The information in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is prohibited without the prior written consent of Indra. If you have received this communication in error, please, notify the sender by reply e-mail

---
You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com
To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".

Outcomes