AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf VEE Pro and NI VI's and Measurement Computing USB d evic es

Question asked by tapio.ronkainen on Nov 8, 2004
I agree with you that they make the usage even easier, but I have the impression that MC is not going to make the Vee libraries for their USM products anymore. Please correct if it is not so...

Tapio

> -----Original Message-----
> From: ext Schlieker, Reiner [mailto:reiner.schlieker@siemens.com]
> Sent: 05 November, 2004 20:04
> To: VRF
> Subject: [vrf] RE: VEE Pro and NI VI's and Measurement Computing USB d
> evic es
>
>
> Geez, if it's so easy to access the .dll, I guess I shouldn't
> have bought
> the VEE libraries after all :o).  The libraries do make it
> even easier,
> tho...
>
> Reiner
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Stan Bischof [mailto:rsb@soco.agilent.com]
> Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 12:06 PM
> To: VRF
> Cc: vrf@agilent.com
> Subject: [vrf] RE: VEE Pro and NI VI's and Measurement Computing USB d
> evic es
>
>
> "Drago, William @NARDAEAST" <William.Drago@L-3com.com> wrote:
> > Jim,
> >
> > I have had excellent results with VEE and the USB
> > products from Measurement Computing as well.
> > And, if you happen to need it, their tech support is outstanding.
> >
> > -Bill
>
> Guess I'll chime in also- getting the PMD devices from Measurement
> Computing working with VEE was nearly trivial. Way under an hour
> starting "cold" (install driver in a few minutes, plug in the PMD,
> configure, start talking). Longest part was reading the very
> well-written documentation of the function calls and then creating
> a def file for VEE- but even that was no more than a half hour.
>
> Stan
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
> Stan Bischof  Agilent Technologies  707-577-3994 
> stan_bischof@agilent.com
> --------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to vrf as: reiner.schlieker@siemens.com
> To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
> To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com". 
> If you need help with the mailing list send a message to
> "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to vrf as: tapio.ronkainen@nokia.com
> To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
> To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com". 
> If you need help with the mailing list send a message to
> "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
>

---
You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com
To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".

Outcomes