AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf 34970A

Question asked by kathy_wright_ca on Nov 11, 2004
<DIV>execute local<BR><BR><B><I>Karpaty Dave |Dave.Karpaty@Herley.Com></I></B> wrote:<BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">Does anyone know the GPIB command for setting the 34970A into local mode. I<BR>tried "SYST:LOC" but it did not work. I guess that command only works for<BR>SCPI.<BR><BR><BR>Thanks<BR><BR>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: kathy_wright_ca@yahoo.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com". <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>---You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.comTo subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".  

Outcomes