AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf 16 bit signed int to real

Question asked by WDrago on Oct 28, 2004
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2654.45"><TITLE>RE: [vrf] RE: 16 bit signed int to real</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><P><FONT SIZE=2>Thanks Dave,</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>That's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for.</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>-Bill</FONT></P><BR><P><FONT SIZE=2>-----Original Message-----</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>From: Andersen Dave-P26278 [<A HREF="mailto:Dave.Andersen@gdds.com">mailto:Dave.Andersen@gdds.com</A>]</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 3:12 PM</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>To: Drago, William @NARDAEAST; VRF</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Subject: RE: [vrf] RE: 16 bit signed int to real</FONT></P><BR><P><FONT SIZE=2>Here is a simple way.  Does it in just two objects</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Dave</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>-----Original Message-----</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>From: Drago, William @NARDAEAST [<A HREF="mailto:William.Drago@L-3com.com">mailto:William.Drago@L-3com.com</A>]</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 11:56 AM</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>To: VRF</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Subject: [vrf] RE: 16 bit signed int to real</FONT></P><BR><P><FONT SIZE=2>Shawn F. and the VRF, </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Okay, I'm not feeling stupid enough yet </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>so knock my books down and kick me a </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>few more times... </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>For your entertainment I now present </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>my feeble solution to the problem I </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>posted yesterday. </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>If anyone has a better way, please pass </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>it along. On the other hand, if I've </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>done this correctly, let me know. </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Looking forward to my vacation next month, </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Bill </FONT></P><BR><BR><P><FONT SIZE=2>> -----Original Message----- </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> From: Shawn Fessenden [<A HREF="mailto:shawn@testech-ltd.com">mailto:shawn@testech-ltd.com</A>] </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 2:04 PM </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> To: VRF </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> Subject: [vrf] RE: 16 bit signed int to real </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> > If the UUT returns F623, it's temperature is -25.25 Deg. </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> > (i.e. -2525/100). </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> Dude! That's the first solution I came up with! It's a two's </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> compliment </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> divide by 100. Simple. </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> -SHAWN- </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> --- </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> You are currently subscribed to vrf as: William.Drago@L-3com.com </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> To unsubscribe send a blank email to </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> If you need help with the mailing list send a message to </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>> </FONT></P>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes