AnsweredAssumed Answered

VRf-Text_Constant_Bug

Question asked by VRFuser on Aug 22, 1996
send q VRf-Text_Constant_Bug ww grevelund_h vrffrom: Greg Goebel / HP-MXD      gvg@lvld.hp.com / 970-679-3030 / FAX 970-679-5971to:   Henrik Grevelund    HG:  LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET THIS.  Site email is having some troubles.date: Thursday, 22 August 1996 1309 MDT> Greetings> > I have some problems with a Text Constant object. I use it to show > remarks, to explane some other datafile. > > The array of remarks are not always the same, and when i send it to the > text Constant the size will go back to default, but only if the previus > remarks are another arraysize. And that is very Annoing.> > When you put the text Constant on the panel it would be nice if it would > keep the same size ! > > I have made an example, if anyone want it then toss a mail to me.> > |repeat|>         |>    -----|>    |    |>    |  |OK|---|text constant 1|  >    |    |    |0000:1         |>    |  |next| |0001:2         |---->    |         |0002:3         |    |>    |          |0003:4         |    |>    |----|                         |---|   |  |Text constant 3   |>         |                             |JCT|  |0000:             |>       |OK|---|text constant 2|        |   |--|0001:             |>        |    |0000:1         |    |---|   |  |0002:             |>       |next| |0001:2         |    |>              |0002:3         |    |          input is default value>           |0003:4         |---->              |0004:5         |>           |0005:6         |>              |0006:7         |> > Make Text constan 3 big, and start the program and press one OK, and Text > Constant will change size BUMMER !> > .Sir:Yes, we know about this one.  It has to do with the presence of the DefaultValue pin.  No fix for now, but we hope to fix it in the next release.Please be patient with us on this one ...[<>] regards -- gvg  

Outcomes