AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Create Variables/ActiveX objects at runtime (Follow

Question asked by VRFuser on Nov 12, 2004
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"><html><head>  <meta content="text/html;charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type">  <title></title></head><body bgcolor="#ffffff" text="#000000">Hi Shawn,

<blockquote cite="mid02ff01c4c928$8b902110$6500a8c0@algol" type="cite">  <pre wrap="">You have two declared vars, MbMaster01 and MbMaster02. In the Connectformula, you execute:Set A = CreateObject(...)It should be Set MbMaster01 = CreateObject(...)Likewise for the second object ref. You may now say "DHO!"  </pre></blockquote>With "Set A = CreateObject(...)" I wanted to create/set the variablefor whichever string were on the
input (A) terminal. In this way I could set only the variables needed.

<blockquote cite="mid02ff01c4c928$8b902110$6500a8c0@algol" type="cite">  <pre wrap="">Now, about doing multiple object refs. As long as you don't need to haveEnable Events checked (I see it's not), you can easily do this. Declare onevar as type Variant and make it a one dim array (i.e., a variable size listof objects of any kind). When you want to create an object to handle adevice, do something like the following:  </pre></blockquote>I need them checked, I checked them after sending the mail <span class="moz-smiley-s1"><span> </span></span>

<blockquote cite="mid02ff01c4c928$8b902110$6500a8c0@algol" type="cite"><>eventhandler functions,
  </></blockquote>The functions that gets fired when an event occurs. (enable events,like you said above)

Thanks.
---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></html>  

Outcomes