AnsweredAssumed Answered

VRF : XvsY (scale Y, Y2,Y3 and traces) and SavePanel on VEE 5.01

Question asked by VRFuser on Jun 24, 1999
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type><META content='"MSHTML 4.72.3110.7"' name=GENERATOR></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Hello all,</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Here is my problem : I want to save a panel image of a function with XvsY, but the traces are always saved with the Y scale (Y, Y2 or Y3) which has been programmaticaly defined. So the user cannot change the scale associated with the traces.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Ex :</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>- my progr. is Trace1 > Y scale, Trace2 >Y, Trace3 > Y2, Trace4 > Y2.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>- the user wants : Trace1 > Y scale, Trace2 >Y2, Trace3 > Y, Trace4 > Y2.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>The user can't save its panel as he see it (same problem with the Print input terminal).</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT size=2>It would be very useful to change the scales with the Trace or Scale control input or to "read" this parameters as for the markers (perhaps on new version ?).</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT size=2>The only way I found is to call different functions (simple with 3 or 4 traces but very heavy with more).</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT size=2>Thanks for your help.</FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT size=2></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT size=2>P. Peyrat</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes