AnsweredAssumed Answered

Digital Signal Processing

Question asked by VRFuser on Jul 15, 1996
Hi there

My problem is :
I have a 400 Hz Ref (26 V)
and a 400 Hz signal that is changing in voltage (0-6 V RMS) and in phase
0 or 180 deg.

Gather with i HPE 1431A 8 ch AD in VXI with a V743 controller.

For output i would like a RMS but when the phase is shifted 180 deg.
i want the RMS to be negative.

I have heard something about FFT or FIR. But my mathematical ability
don't stretch so far to understand that.

Anyone have some idea.

What a HAPPY day, The sun is shining, and the girls are almost naked
on the beach.
/  Henrik Grevelund 
  /              /
/              /