AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf Display problem with Agilent Vee Pro 7.52

Question asked by VRFuser on Aug 23, 2006
May be try hitting the HOME key?  It's useful sometimes to bring the top left corner of your program to the top left corner of your work area. 

SHIFT-HOME goes the opposite way.

Qi

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 1:39 PM
To: VRF
Subject: [vrf] Display problem with Agilent Vee Pro 7.52

Hi.  I'm experiencing a problem with Vee Pro 7.52 that I was hoping someone would have a solution for.

When I have a program that spans more than one screen and I delete some of the objects, all the objects in the Main window suddenly disappear.  The vertical scrollbar also seems to jam.  I am unable to get the program to redisplay through scrolling.  However, if I access an object through the Find function, the program is once again displayed.

The version of Agilent Vee Pro is 7.52.8524.1 running on a P3 with 256MB RAM and Windows 2000 SP4.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Anthony West

---
You are currently subscribed to vrf as: qi_gao@agilent.com To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".

---
To subscribe please send an email to: "vrf-request@lists.it.agilent.com" with the word subscribe in the message body.
To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com". 
If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".
Search the "unofficial vrf archive" at "www.oswegosw.com/vrf_archive/".

Outcomes