AnsweredAssumed Answered

Help!! Need Driver for CIO DAS 1602/16 (ComputerBoards

Question asked by VRFuser on Oct 27, 1996
At 02:26 PM 10/28/96 +0100, you wrote:
> Help!!!
> Hallo out there,
> I'm looking for a Driver for our DAQ Card from Computer Boards Inc.
> which is called "CIO DAS 1602/16".
> I'm asking You because I can't connect to the ftp/server of hp.
> I tried it at this adress:
>    or
> Is this adress right or has it changed?
> It would be very nice of you to send me the driver by E-Mail as fast as
> possible. I realy need it!
> Thank you.
> Yours
> Bjarne Roscher
> Haukeland Sykehus
> med tek avd

Computer Boards has a version of their Universal Library for HP VEE.  I
believe it cost $49.00 US.  Depending on when you bought your card, you may
be able to get the library free. Computer Boards phone number is 508-261-1123

Steve Timian

Learn from yesterday,
do well the tasks of today,
and tomorrow will look after itself.
(802) 763 - 8349 Ext 16 phone
(802) 763 - 8283 fax

Applied Research Associates
New England Division
RR1 Box 120A
South Royalton, VT 05068