AnsweredAssumed Answered

small Traffic?

Question asked by VRFuser on Apr 27, 2000
Hello, you all.I think I have a problem here. Since saturday I have only received threemessages on the reflector. And two of them were responses to messages Inever received ...How can that happen, and what can I do.If someone did respond to my message about WINAPI of last saturday I wouldappreciate to send it again.     Georg Nied Software-Development Test and Measurement51149 Cologne Germany  gn-software@gmx.de---------------------------------------------------------------------This is the "vrf" maillist, managed by Majordomo.  To send messages tothis maillist, just email to "vrf@lvld.hp.com".  Subscriptions andunsubscriptions are done through the address "vrf-request@lvld.hp.com".If you need details, just send a message containing the text "help"to "vrf-request@lvld.hp.com".---------------------------------------------------------------------From: Jeff Bruce <Jeff.Bruce@BostonAcoustics.com>To: "'Wouter Dejaeghere'" <wouter.dejaeghere@tijd.com>,        VEE mailing list <vrf@lvld.hp.com>Subject: RE: vrf Trap exit codesDate: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 15:01:05 -0400Wouter,Try this utility.  It will trap the exit code to a file.JeffJeffrey BruceSr. Test EngineerBoston Acoustics978-538-5050 x2908http://www.bostonacoustics.com <http://www.bostonacoustics.com/>  -----Original Message-----From: Wouter Dejaeghere [mailto:wouter.dejaeghere@tijd.com]Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2000 12:26 PMTo: VEE mailing listSubject: vrf Trap exit codesHello,I'm using "Execute Program" to run some .exe files, which do the actualtests.So my HP VEE Program is just an interface between the exe's and the user.The problem is, the exe give a pass/fail indication via their exit code.How is it possible to get this exit-code in VEE.I found something in microsofts MSDN libraries (GetExitCodeProcess andRunProgram),but I don't know how to use it.Has anyone any ideas?While I'm asking : some more questions- Is it possible to test the serial and parallel port while it is connectedwhith an instrument? (Are there any self tests that can be run?)- Has anyone ever used the TreeView control? I can't get it to show thenodes. I sure would love an example.I hope somebody can give me some advice or examples.Thanks,Wouter Dejaeghere<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META content="MSHTML 5.00.3013.2600" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=470140119-27042000>Wouter,</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=470140119-27042000>Try this utility.  It will trap the exit code to a file.</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=470140119-27042000></SPAN></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=470140119-27042000>Jeff</SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=470140119-27042000></SPAN></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=470140119-27042000><P><FONT size=2>Jeffrey Bruce<BR>Sr. Test Engineer<BR>Boston Acoustics<BR>978-538-5050 x2908<BR><A href="http://www.bostonacoustics.com/" target=_blank>http://www.bostonacoustics.com</A></FONT> </P></SPAN></FONT></DIV><DIV><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=470140119-27042000></SPAN></FONT> </DIV><DIV><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2><SPAN class=470140119-27042000></SPAN></FONT> </DIV><BLOCKQUOTE style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">  <DIV align=left class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr><FONT face=Tahoma   size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> Wouter Dejaeghere   [mailto:wouter.dejaeghere@tijd.com]<BR><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, April 27, 2000   12:26 PM<BR><B>To:</B> VEE mailing list<BR><B>Subject:</B> vrf Trap exit   codes<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hello,</FONT></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I'm using "Execute Program" to run some .exe   files, which do the actual tests.</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>So my HP VEE Program is just an interface between   the exe's and the user.</FONT></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>The problem is, the exe give a pass/fail   indication via their exit code.</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>How is it possible to get this exit-code in   VEE.</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I found something in microsofts MSDN libraries   (GetExitCodeProcess and RunProgram),</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>but I don't know how to use it.</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Has anyone any ideas?</FONT></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>While I'm asking : some more   questions</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>- Is it possible to test the serial and parallel   port while it is connected whith an instrument? (Are there any self tests that   can be run?)</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>- Has anyone ever used the TreeView control? I   can't get it to show the nodes. I sure would love an example.</FONT></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I hope somebody can give me some advice or   examples.</FONT></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks,</FONT></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Wouter Dejaeghere</FONT></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>---------------------------------------------------------------------This is the "vrf" maillist, managed by Majordomo.  To send messages tothis maillist, just email to "vrf@lvld.hp.com".  Subscriptions andunsubscriptions are done through the address "vrf-request@lvld.hp.com".If you need details, just send a message containing the text "help"to "vrf-request@lvld.hp.com".---------------------------------------------------------------------  

Outcomes