AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf AW: VEE and TDS 1000 oscilloscope

Question asked by VRFuser on Nov 11, 2003
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META content="MSHTML 5.50.4926.2500" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff><DIV><SPAN class=071551414-12112003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Hal,</FONT></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class=071551414-12112003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2></FONT></SPAN> </DIV><DIV><SPAN class=071551414-12112003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>I've never done it, but I believe that I've read on the VRF before that if you install Matlab over VEE (6.0 or higher of course) then VEE could utilize all of the extra functions that aren't normally included in VEE.  Can anybody out there confirm this?  Also, I think that VEE 6.1 is using a higher version of Matlab, but I'm still using VEE 6.0 so I can't confirm that.</FONT></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class=071551414-12112003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2></FONT></SPAN> </DIV><DIV><SPAN class=071551414-12112003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff size=2>Reiner</FONT></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class=071551414-12112003></SPAN> </DIV><BLOCKQUOTE>  <DIV class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr align=left><FONT face=Tahoma   size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> Hal Cornelius   [mailto:halc@quixnet.net]<BR><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, November 12, 2003 7:56   AM<BR><B>To:</B> VRF<BR><B>Subject:</B> [vrf] Modulated waveform and VEE eye   pattern display<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hello again,</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Has anyone gotten the VEE display objects to   properly display an eye pattern diagram?  The Communications Toolkit of   Matlab has the ability to do it but that does not come included   with VEE.  If an example of creating a modulated waveform and   generation of an eye diagram is available that would help.</FONT></DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hal Cornelius</FONT></DIV>---<BR>You are   currently subscribed to vrf as: reiner.schlieker@siemens.com<BR>To subscribe   send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe   send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages   to this mailing list, email "vrf@agilent.com". <BR>If you need help with the   mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com". </BLOCKQUOTE>---<BR>You are currently subscribed to vrf as: rsb@soco.agilent.com<BR>To subscribe send a blank email to "join-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To unsubscribe send a blank email to "leave-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".<BR>To send messages to this mailing list,  email "vrf@agilent.com".  <BR>If you need help with the mailing list send a message to "owner-vrf@it.lists.it.agilent.com".</BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes