AnsweredAssumed Answered

Antwort: vrf Short beep-message and Win98

Question asked by siegfried.lauble on May 4, 2000

Good idea, but it  works not on my Win98-I Computer.

Siegfried

USchoth@krohne.de                                                                         
                    Gesendet von:              An:     vrf@lvld.hp.com                                        
                    owner-vrf@hplvlrx.l        Kopie:  Aufenanger@somatec.de                                  
                    vld.hp.com                 Thema:  vrf Short beep-message and Win98                       

05.05.2000 07:14                                                                          

Hi,

I've tried the Beep3.vee file on my Win98-II PC and got the following
error message:

Stack pointer corrupted after return from compiled function <Beep>.

The problem was that you have to declare the calling conventions
explicitly. I changed the program and now it works (Beep98NT.vee).
(I've also implemented an automatic setting of the path to kernel32.)

Best regards,
Ulrik Schoth

<<Beep98NT.vee>>

Ulrik Schoth
uschoth@krohne.de
KROHNE Messtechnik, Ludwig-Krohne-Strasse 5, 47008 Duisburg, Germany
tel. +49-203-301-495, fax +49-203-301-389
http://www.krohne.com

(See attached file: Beep98NT.vee)

Outcomes