AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf need activeX help - Using encoder with VEE

Question asked by charlesgeorge2 on Dec 1, 2000


Go to:

They sell data acquistion cards that have custom
drivers for VEE.  The sell a card specifically for
encoders but I use a chip from LSI (LSI 5084) to
condition the encoder signal and use a cheap counter
board from Computerboards.

It isn't really very complicated if you have the data
sheets.  You don't need to use ActiveX.  If you have
any questions call or email.

Charles George
tel: 904.428.7757 after 3:00 PM EST

--- Rachel Lederman <> wrote:
> Hi,
> Does any of the users group have experience with
> encoder operated by VEE?
> We want to measure length with resolution of 1
> micrometer over 1 meter of
> travel.
> Any help  is appreciated.
> Regards,
> Rachel

Charles George
Seawolf Industries
1248 Turnbull Bay Road
New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168
tel: 904.428.5036
fax: 904.423.0021

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Shopping - Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products.
This is the "vrf" maillist, managed by Majordomo.  To send messages to
this maillist, just email to "".  Subscriptions and
unsubscriptions are done through the address "".
If you need details, just send a message containing the text "help"
to "".