AnsweredAssumed Answered

vrf keyboard monitor

Question asked by VRFuser on Dec 3, 2000

Is there a way in VEE that one can monitor/request a user response using a
space bar on the keyboard?

Thanks in advance for your inputs/help.

J. Diep
Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :

This is the "vrf" maillist, managed by Majordomo.  To send messages to
this maillist, just email to "".  Subscriptions and
unsubscriptions are done through the address "".
If you need details, just send a message containing the text "help"
to "".