AnsweredAssumed Answered

*.isu Files!

Question asked by VRFuser on Jan 27, 1999
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2232.0"><TITLE>RE: *.isu Files!</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><P><FONT SIZE=2>Phu,</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>As far as I can tell, the I/O settings for DT cards are stored in the .vee file. Unfortunately, they are in some sort of binary representation.  If you open a file on a machine that has a DT card with a different name than when you last saved the program, it throws out your settings.  I assume this also happens of you have a different type of card.  If you have not saved your program with the missing info, the file will still contain it.  You will have to add the card back into the machine or transfer your file to a machine with the same card type and name to read the settings. You can check with DT tech support for more info.</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>Jeff Bruce</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Sr. Test Engineer</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Boston Acoustics</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>978-538-5000 x2908</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>jeff.bruce@bostonacoustics.com</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2>-----Original Message-----</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>From: Phu Tran [<A HREF="mailto:ptran@enipower.com">mailto:ptran@enipower.com</A>]</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Sent: Thursday, January 28, 1999 9:25 AM</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>To: hpvxd_xc@hpislsup.lvld.hp.com</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Subject: *.isu Files!</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>Importance: High</FONT></P><BR><P><FONT SIZE=2>     Hello all,</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>     </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>     Does anyone know the *.isu files (DelsL1.isu) in the HP VEE 4.0 use </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>     for?</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>     </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>     I am having a problem with the Data Tranlation Devices.  I opened up </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>     one of the HP VEE programs that was written a year ago, all the </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>     Digital in and out configuration settings are gone.  The device name </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>     and its subsystem are no long available.  Does anyone has this problem </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>     when using HP VEE and Data Translation Acquisition?</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>     </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>     Thanks in advance for your help.</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>     </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>     Phu Tran</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>     </FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>     ENI Technology, Inc.</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>     (716) 292-8844</FONT><BR><FONT SIZE=2>     </FONT></P></BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes