AnsweredAssumed Answered

1D records w/ 1D values

Question asked by VRFuser on Jul 6, 1999
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"><META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2448.0"><TITLE>VRF: VEE Web Server Configuration</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">7 July 1999</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Hello,</FONT></P><P>        <FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">I'm having a little problem with the VEE web server.  My application takes a series of measurements, exports the data to an EXCEL, and then saves the file... to a web exported directory where people will be able access and download the files... in theory.  The web servers I've had experience with to date allow a user to view the directory contents (file list) unless "index.html" exists, or the service is explicitly denied.  Does the VEE web server have the capability to give a user a directory list (where a click on the file-name initiates a download)?  If so, how do I enable it?</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Thanks,</FONT></P><P><FONT SIZE=2 FACE="Arial">Curtis</FONT></P></BODY></HTML>  

Outcomes